Fast Facts About
- We are one of the largest, not-for-profit providers of residential, effective, evidence based re-entry services in the United States.
- We have been designing and operating re-entry centers longer than anyone else in the industry – for over 50 years. As a result, our project delivery system is time-tested, reliable, flexible and cost-efficient.
- Our leadership in the industry has led to the creation of programs, services and technology, such as our resident accountability monitoring system that integrates information and technology in a way that no other organization offers.
- We are governed by a dedicated, highly professional, volunteer Board of Directors.
- We are unique in our industry because we offer this kind of system at each of our centers, improving the accountability of our residents in the communities we serve. We have an 80% successful completion rate.
Please spend some time on our site to learn more about Dismas – our programs, centers, history, staff, then read and listen to what others say about us. We are committed to reducing victimization in communities by providing effective programs for those in our care and making your community safer and a better place to live.